Cosmetic dentistry can also give restorative advantages, such as dental fillings are a common process mainly used to cure rotten teeth. Earlier dental fillings were composed basically of amalgam, gold and other materials that give dark spots on the teeth.
Nowadays, dental fillings comes in the category of cosmetic dentistry, as they select fillings prepared by porcelain or composite materials which matches color of your teeth, therefore retaining the natural look of your teeth and smile. Various persons might select to get their older fillings changed with new one, tooth-colored fillings to improve their overall oral look.
Cosmetic Dentistry Trends
Technological encroachments in natural-looking, tooth-colored matched dental materials make nowadays cosmetic dental cures tough and expected than in years precedent. In addition to this, dentists are now using more traditional cosmetic dentistry process to safeguard as much of your natural tooth appearance as much as possible, depending upon your explicit clinical condition.
Cosmetic dentists also use similar technologies as lasers so as to carry out some process essential for cosmetic cures in their own offices – do not need referrals to specialists. This lets the cosmetic dental process like smile makeovers more at ease and suitable for patients, in addition to helps to lessen healing time.
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
Cosmetic dentistry treatments presently in use comprise:
- Inlays or On lays: this also named as indirect fillings, inlays and on lays made from porcelain or composite materials are a lifelong cosmetic procedure to give “filling” to teeth with tooth decay or similar structural damage.
- Composite Bonding: Broken, Chipped, discolored or decayed teeth might be mended or have their look corrected though a way known as composite bonding.
- Teeth Whitening: Teeth whitening are maybe the most usually suggested cosmetic dentistry process. Teeth are often discolored by bad habits such as smoking, food, drink or poor oral hygiene. With the help of performing bleaching the teeth can improve the look of your facial smile.
- Dental Veneers: This is a composite or porcelain laminates which are adhesively tied to the outside of a tooth to correct and mend chips and cracks will enhance a worn look or severe tooth discoloration. Veneers can also be applied to fill the gaps in between your teeth.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants are artificial tooth root replacements that are used to replace the missing/decaying teeth by dentistry so as to recompense for tooth loss.